Jewellery Care and Sizing
Just like you, our beautiful jewellery does need looking after. You want your jewellery to always look as good as when you first received it. We have put together some tips on how to care for your jewellery and keep them lasting as long as possible.
All jewellery, including sterling silver, can tarnish if not properly cared for, especially when exposed to water, salt in the air and products containing sulphur.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions and other cosmetic products that can cause them to tarnish, discolour and possibly corrode. We strongly advise applying cosmetic products before putting on your jewellery.
- Please remove all jewellery before showering, bathing or swimming. Exposure to water and chemicals in soaps and pools can put your jewellery at risk of discolouration.
- Remove jewellery before going to bed or participating in any physical activity.
- We reccomend storing your jewellery seperately in an air tight jewellery box or soft pouch to avoid them being in contact with anything that could damage or rub against them.
- Clean your jewellery occasionally with a soft cloth.
Watches: Most of our watches are waterproof (this will be stated in their product description). We reccomend you still take good care of them to keep them looking great.
*We can not replace or refund items that have tarnished due to lack of propper care*
Ring sizing: On each ring product (unless size-adjustable) you will be able to choose which ring size you require. If you do not know your ring size at all, please visit http://findmyringsize.com and you can find out what size ring you are already wearing.
You can also measure your ring size by yourself using our guide below:
Measure with a ring:
Use a ruler to measure the inside of your ring going across the middle (side to side) in mm. This will be the diameter (D).
Measure without a ring:
Cut a strip of paper and measure around your finger. Mark the spot where the paper meets and then measure the length with a ruler in mm. This will be the circumference (C)
Necklaces/ chokers: The length of a necklace, chain or choker will be stated on their individual product pages. Most of our necklaces will be a standard length but will have a 5cm chain extension.
Bracelets and anklets: Most of our bracelets and anklets are size-adjustable to be worn at any size you choose. If they are not adjustable, the length will be stated on each individual product page.
Need more help? If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com for assistance.
If you happen to order a product and it is not the right size, we do offer free exchanges. Read our full returns policy here.